We specialize in business and corporate podcasting, but no job is too large or too small. Our podcast recording and production services are second to none. Our client list speaks for itself.
Live Telephone Recording
The simplest and most inexpensive podcast creation is one that originates over a telephone or on a conference. A live conference call recording can be quickly converted to a podcast by adding music and/or a voice-over introduction and closing. Here are a few benefits to choosing this production method:
Our producers will handle the entire live recording and production process for you.
- First, we activate a new conferencing account with PGI (Premiere Global Services), or use your existing vendor.
- Your participants are notified of the dial-in numbers and passcodes for the live recording.
- The audio recording is captured with a high resolution process suitable for professional editing. Any live visual elements are also captured at this time.
- Music and a voice-over are added to the beginning and ending of the presentation.
- Visual elements are added to the production.
- Your audio or video podcast is delivered and ready for posting on your website or a third party provider, and to be listed in a podcast directory.
Recording a telephone interview is very similar to recording a live presentation. The production process is the same. However, in this scenario, our podcast producer will be online with you before you begin the interview. We will check overall quality of everyone’s telephone line, and advise of a solution for common noise problems. This has the added benefit of increasing the overall quality of the production. Here are a few benefits to choosing this production method:
- Low Noise Recording
Recording and producing your podcast in a professional recording studio will add immediate gravitas to your production. You may wonder how this is possible when our studio is in Colorado Springs and many of our customers are in Los Angeles or New York. Well, we have been recording professionally since 1991, and let’s just say, we know how to get it done.
In addition, we have professional voice-over talent that can add even more stature to your podcast. Here are a few benefits to choosing the studio production method:
- Best Fidelity
- Highest Cachet in Podcast Market
- Leverage Professional Voice-Over Talent
As with our telephone podcast recordings, our producers will handle the entire studio recording and production process for you.
- First, we have your script recorded by the best voice-over talent available.
- The recording is made with the best microphones and prepared for integration with other elements.
- Music, sound effects, and/or visual elements are added to the podcast.
- Your audio or video file is delivered and ready for posting on your website or a third party provider’s website, and to be listed in a podcast directory.
Contact us today to speak with a podcast production expert and get started on your next podcast.